Personal data protection
In compliance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, Regulation 2016/679/EU, of April 27, Organic Law 5/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and its Regulations , approved by Royal Decree number 1,720/2017, of December 21, on the treatment and, where applicable, circulation of your personal data, YOU ARE INFORMED:
• The personal data that you are requested and voluntarily provide to us will be incorporated into the files and archives of GUILLERMO JIMENEZ Y ASOCIADOS S.L.P., with headquarters at Casado del Alisal street, no. 14, 2nd letter I of Madrid (28014) with C.I.F. B81926214
• You will be asked for the data strictly necessary to be able to fulfill the order received and, in this way, provide the agreed service.
• Your data is and will remain confidential. They will not be transferred to third parties unless said transfer results from the nature of the assignment, such as, for example, Courts and Tribunals, Court Attorneys, Experts, Public Administrations, etc. Any other possible transfer will be communicated to you so that you can give your prior express consent to it.
• The necessary measures will be adopted for the security of your data.
• The information you provide us will be kept for the entire duration of the relationship we maintain and, upon termination, it will be extended for the period of time necessary for the extinction of any possible action derived from the aforementioned relationship or any possible accounting or accounting derivative. tributary of it.
• Your data will also be used for the economic management of the order, such as, for example, the issuance of invoices or fee minutes, and to maintain contacts that are considered convenient.
• You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation/deletion or “right to be forgotten”, data portability and limitation or opposition to the processing of your personal data by postal mail addressed to the indicated address or by email addressed to gjimenez.asoc@ telefonica.net. If you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations, you may file a claim with the control authority at htpp:/www.agpd.es